We pride ourselves in thinking differently and inspire conversation through our ideas. We deliver bold, dynamic strategies for our clients with passion and integrity with exceptional results that place them in the spotlight. Our services include: PR, Marketing, Events, Social Media, Web Development, Graphic Design, Cinematography, Content Creation and so much more
Founded by Sarah Millar and Kay Copeland in 1999, we have built a dedicated team to deliver excellent results for our clients. As trusted advisors, we use our tacit knowledge to exceed expectations.
Meet our founders
Founder and Creative Strategist
"Our aim is to protect the shopping experience worldwide through creating innovative, experiential and newsworthy events for destinations and communities."
"To bring happiness, fun and well-being to global audiences has to be one of the best jobs in the world."
See what we get up to and follow us at @sisterlondon_
As an exciting, dynamic and creative communications
agency, we’ve built an envious reputation of delivering marketing and PR expertise to our clients in destinations, fashion, food & beverage and luxury brands.
We are looking for the best of the best, is that you?
To apply, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the title of job you wish to be considered for in the subject line of the e-mail.
Digital Account ManagerPosted: 15/10/19
We're looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our fast-growing digital team, looking after multiple leading fashion, food and lifestyle destinations in London. You will be joining a successful team, who work across content generation and management, web maintenance, e-marketing, social media, film production, client liaison and analytics.
Your key responsibilities:
• Planning, producing and executing industry leading and creative strategies across multiple client accounts including social media, websites, newsletters and marketing collateral
• Creating engaging and consistent content across all digital platforms with assistance from the wider team
• Managing budgets and projects, reporting to the senior management team
• Setting and hitting KPI’s and objectives
• Conducting meetings and representing the agency for daily client and tenant liaison
• Implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
• Developing influencer strategies across campaigns
• Managing external suppliers and develop digital partnerships
• Reporting on digital channels and projects, working with the analytics team to develop new ways of reporting
• Minimum of two years relevant experience in a client facing account management role, within the digital marketing.
• Fantastic organisation, planning and communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• An enthusiastic creative seeking an opportunity to constantly progress in the company
• Excellent, creative writing skills, media relations and a strategic thinker and doer
• Experience with customer relations and crisis management
• A great team player
• Able to meet deadlines and a keen attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, IGTV as well as the latest industry trends and are confident with CMS
• Developing relationships with appropriate influencers and can create and action successful Influencer strategies
• SEO comprehension and PPC campaigns
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and social sponsored posts
• Strong commercial and creative awareness of new products, technologies and trends in the digital environment
• Good understanding of the retail and F&B industries. (i.e. knowing what next season’s trends are, industry happenings and the emerging influencers
Our salary packages are dependent on your experience and expertise.
For immediate start.
Please send all applications to email@example.com with the subject line 'Job Application: Digital Account Manager'.
We are looking for a mid-weight hybrid designer, who is able to apply their knowledge of print, animation and digital across a range of projects, in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of a small friendly design team, who work together, sharing our knowledge and skills but equally able to work independently when needed.
• 2-4 years of industry experience in a similar role
• Passionate about design and proactive for learning new skills
• Clued up on popular culture with awareness of what’s going in in fashion, music and design trends
• Brimming with bright ideas and able to articulate these with clarity and confidence to our team and clients
• Comfortable working on branding/identity, print, digital and animation with experience in art direction
• Impeccable eye for detail and refined design sensibility
• Superb typography and layout design
• Excellent project and production management, delivering design solutions on time and within budget
• Proficient Adobe CC Skills
• Proficient in Adobe CC
• Working knowledge of After Effects
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• HTML / CSS / Premiere pro is a plus
• Sister Friday breakfast
• Early finish Fridays
• Sister social days
• Excellent office location in the middle of Carnaby Street
• Discount in the local areas
Although we are looking for a designer with the desired skill set, we are also looking for someone who will fit in with the Sister team! So, if your skills don’t tick every box but you feel you would have a lot to offer, please get in touch.
To apply please send your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities at SisterPosted:
If you don't see a role that best fits you, get in touch! We're always up for meeting amazing, people. Say hello, send your CV and let us know what you're looking for.